Sunday, July 24, 2011

You Can't Choose Who You Love...


   I can't help who we love, we all can't. The cycle of love can be vicious, repetitive, unwanted, and more...

   I just recently left a boyfriend of almost a year, and it seems like we are together again. I hate him for it, but he holds a place in my heart that can not and never will be replaced.

   Have you ever heard the saying " let a bird fly free, and if it comes back, it was meant to be"? Well that seems to be the case with Bryan and I. I love him and that love in my heart truly stands the test of time. I can't explain love and the powerful grip it holds on us. I can just speak from personal experience...

   Love is grand, love is real---love can take your breath away. I am a sucker for true love, and I always will be. Love is a force that joins us all...it is as real as the day is long. Instead of running from it, I will gratgefully embrace it...

No comments:

Post a Comment