Saturday, February 4, 2012

Welcome To Salvation

   Raindrops of redemption soak me to the core

   Let my fears wash away in the pool of my trangressions

   My life is a menagerie of colorful images

   The day filters through with it's illuminous illustrations

   I keep my eyes unprejudiced and my mind wide open

   Empathy is my remedy

   Let the angels of mercy come down--

   Let them wrap their wings of reconcilliation around me

   The clouds are finally clearing

   Peace of mind is setting in

   The worst is over now, I can live again

   I want to be weightless and free

   I'm swimming in a pool of possibilities

   I'm embraced with overtures of opportunity

   I marvel at the delicate dusk

   The magic, the splendor, the awe

   Please don't destroy my delicate daydream

   I'm returning to innocence

   My spirituality is strong, cannot be ruptured

   Welcome to salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment