Friday, February 17, 2012

I Switched To The Electronic Cigarette And I Feel Great!!!!

   I did it! I finally quit smoking. I have replaced cigarettes with the newest form of smoking--the electronic cigarette!


   The first time I went to buy my electronic cigarette, I bought it at Sheetz, a local gas station. It was nice enough, but it had it's downfalls. A pack of cartriges cost $15 and lasted maybe for three days. At the end of the cartrige, my cigarette began to take on a burnt taste in my mouth, which was particularly unpleasant. It began to make me think twice about the e-cig. Then I heard about the vapor room in Frostburg, MD. I went up there and purchased the premium cigarette from the selection that they had. I purchased the "strawberries and cream" flavored liqued, and then the "vanilla cupcake" which is especially tasty. I was thoroughly satisfied with the service that I received there. The employees were extremely helpful and articulate. Their explanations and demonstrations left me feeling confident and at ease.


   The electronic cigarette contains no tar, carbon monoxide, or harmful toxins found in normal cigarettes. I will not be shortening my lifespan anymore. Now that's a plus! I actually smoke less as well. When I smoked regular cigarettes, I felt obligated to smoke the entire thing. The e-cig allows me to take a few puffs and put it away. Also, I save a lot of money. The average pack of cigarettes costs around $5. One vial of liquid used to fill my cartomizer costs $4 and it lasts about two weeks until it needs to be filled again. In addition, the electronic cigarette gives off no smoke. It only produces water vapor, so there are no harmful pollutants being released in the air. I can smoke pretty much anywhere I want, whenever I want. I can smoke in the house without having to worry about putting my son in danger. Now that makes me "breathe easier!'


   For anyone who is trying to quit smoking, I highly recommend the electronic cigarette. Switching to the e-cig has changed my life for the better. I am so delighted that I found this wonderful smoking alternative and I hope that by writing this, I can turn other people on to "vaping" instead of killing themselves with "cancer sticks."

No comments:

Post a Comment