Monday, August 22, 2016

TO:MY TWIN FLAME

   This divine thing that we have between us can only be described as interstellar and sublime.  To even begin to try to comprehend and explain the innermost and unfathomable depths of my heart and my feelings I feel for you is in no way able to be described in words. I know that I would only be able to physically show you when we are finally together, through eye contact physically and demonstrative acts of love, and it's a challenging job though through just written or spoken words.     

   You make my heart soar, set it ablaze,  to undesirable heights and you burn like a fire inside of my spiritual temple which is what encompasses my soul. You have helped to have the complete confidence in the blatantly true, intense, spiritual love that cannot be explained in any way with normal comprehension. 

   I just ask that you can find the courage to put your true faith in me - in Us - because what we have is otherworldly and absolutely attainable and sustainable.                    

   My love, you are more than the mere words  "soulmate", I can not even attempt to describe what you are to me. You are my twin flame, my other half , my strengths where I am weak and my hope when I am desolate and in despair. I really hope that I can do the same for you as you have done over and over again for me and I wouldn't trade all of the pain in the world at any time that I have experienced in this relationship to trade it in for a life without you, my partner for life.

   Words like "I love you" don't even seem like enough.  I would shout it out to the world to profess my deep love, respect, and compassion that I hold dearly for you. Just in saying that I am beyond feeling blessed that I have finally found my other spiritual half, I will always think of ways that I can express it more. I do believe that we have manifested each other and it is overwhelmingly breathtaking.  I so look forward to going through this journey called life with you, I would be and already am, so honoured to be the love of your life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment