Sunday, August 14, 2016

Never Compromise Your Soul

   I have been wanting to write this one for awhile, I believe that we all must take heed to this message. Everyone, every person, music, television show, movie...everything that we consciously  choose to surround ourselves with is going to vibrate at a certain level, a certain frequency. If we are choosing low frequency people to surround ourselves with, it can be very detrimental to our state of mind.

   We need to practice self love and in aquiring that, we can love ourselves enough to never sacrifice our inner peace to appease another by resigning to spend our time with them. We are good enough, we do deserve to be happy.

   I have gotten myself into situations with people that I have known can only bring me down and then have gotten angry with  myself for agreeing to spend time with them because I was scared of hurting their feelings or didn't want them to feel lonely. That's never a good mind space to be in.

   Something that I thoroughly enjoy now more than ever, is my own solitude. I enjoy myself and love myself now more than ever. It's quite difficult to find people that truly unconditionally love you and vibrate at a high frequency, who will encourage positive growth and learning, and who appreciate the beautiful being that you are.

   All I can say is that anything that brings us down, anything that does not serve us positively, does not belong in our mind space. We must nurture our soul and our soul is the one thing we can't compromise. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment