Friday, March 25, 2011

The Simple, Sweetest Life

   I feel my naked soul embracing the moonlight
   My spirit wants to run free
   Resides in the path of my destiny
   I feel ALIVE in ways so high
   I am so small, miniscule, compared to the vast blue sky
   I ask for salvation, I ask for time
   Life is a multispectrum of love and ---I have the courage to cry
   This life is full of  light and beauty,
   Darkness and diseased vanity
   Flashes of illuminating wisdom and awareness are shown to me intermittently on this journey called life
   To see feel, heal and thus grow--- I must open myself completely
   From these piercingly true glimpses of reality
   I open myself to experience life fully
   My heart and my mind like an empty vessel---
   Living the simple, sweetest life...

No comments:

Post a Comment