Monday, November 29, 2010

Soldiers In The Name Of Love...

We are all just balls of energy, floating around, bouncing off each other. We feed off of each other. Every human soul is so complex. We feel so many more emotions than just animals. We can come to analyzations about things, attain enlightenments of sorts... We as humans are beautiful creatures. In our truest form, we are pure LOVE. Of course in this world that we live in, we encounter a lot of hatred, materialism, and greed. We are born innocent though, completely pure, new, with wide open eyes. We begin to build up walls to protect ourselves from pain. Environmental circumstances can turn an innocent child into someone who posesses hate. That is so very sad. Deep down inside, everyone just wants to be loved and accepted. People want to be able to give love freely and "shine" out their own energy without the fear of judgement. If we only put out good energy into the world, the world would be a perfect, loving place. Where did we go wrong? War. What an ugly word. But it seems like us humans are always in some form of a war. Usually, it all comes down to money and greed. But I am confident that in our truest forms, we are pure love. So what can we do about the negative energy in this world? All I can say is keep giving out LOVE. Teach love and acceptance to your children, be a compassionate and empathetic human being. And since all we are is balls of energy bouncing off of each other, consider it like the domino effect. If you walk down the street and say "hi" and smile at a person, make them feel your love, they will most likely smile and say "hi" to the next person they pass on the street. We are soldiers in the name of LOVE. We need to fight the negativity every day. Pure love will win every time. NOTHING CAN FIGHT PURE LOVE. If we can remember this, we will be okay.If someone comes at us with hatred and negativity, just always come back at them with love. We need to remember that we are all connected. We are all just energy. We are all brothers and sisters of the human race. We are all ONE. We can win this war. Stand tall. Stand proud. We are true no-limit soldiers. Soldiers in the name of love.

2 comments:

  1. I can dig that. Like Einstein said, “we are energy and energy never dies, it just transforms.” So when we die we go out into the ether to become part of the earth. I think that is beautiful. I know what you mean about wanting to shine without being judged. I wish so much I could be who I really am, around my parents and family, but im afraid if they ever found out that I was bi a lot of them would surely disown me. And I know it would kill my mom cuz im her first born, and I couldn’t live with myself if I told her. My brothers too would probably get very angry with me and not talk to me for a very long time. I think my dad would be alright with it, even though he is against it, he has never judged me wrongly, even after all the mistakes ive brought upon myself and my family with the drugs and my suicide. But there is still that small part of me that just says maybe not, so, in the closet I will stay. Like you said about the walls we build, ive built so many that I fear I will never be able to best them. They are too big and too tall now. It sucks too cuz I love my mom and my brothers and my dad soo much that it literally hurts sometimes, and keeping this from them is just pure torture. But I think it outweighs the good. I honestly think there might not be any good that would come from telling them, other than the extreme weight that would be lifted from off my chest. But I don’t resent them in any way, they are just very old fashioned, they cant help it. I love them all the same, no matter what. Very potent and wonderful blog here Aly, you know to get down to the core of things, the soft chewy center/ J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. I have to say though honey, you can't compromise your soul. I certainly don't want you to feel like the life you are living is a lie to your family. I understand about wanting to keep things from your family as to not disappoint them. I can understand keeping legal troubles from them or anything of that nature, but I guess you should ask yourself if what you believe you are keeping from them is wrong. I certainly don't think it is. This is your sexuality, there is nothing immoral or dirty about it. But that is a deep issue and only you can decide how to present yourself to the world... love ya

    ReplyDelete