Monday, February 5, 2018

Rebirth and Revival

   Sitting stationary as the ethers of the mystic swirl fervently around me
   Increasing the awareness of my surroundings,
   My senses protruding like non obstructed radio antennas
   My brain waves ebbing and flowing, undulating frequencies
   Dissasemblance and reassemblance of self,
   Disintegration and reintegration of self
   I long to burn off all layers of falsities, I strive to die so that I can truly live
   Bending the bars of my prison, breaking free from the self created chains that bind
   Dissolving all illusions of space and time
   Searching and scanning this dimensional realm for others whose hearts bleed with light
   On a quest for the brightest dawn after the darkest of nights
   I open my eyes to see with my second sight
   Truths begin unveiling themselves, unraveling and unfolding before me
   A spiritual force I notice at work in the background, working silently and diligently to transmute and transform me
   My walls are tumbling down as my heart breaks wide open
   All deluded misconceptions and false realities effortlessly being broken
    I throw aside all hindrances, no longer am I stifled
    It's time to surrender to rebirth and revival

No comments:

Post a Comment