Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank You

   I am so inspired right now


   My heart beats strong like a drum


   My soul is trembling and tingling


   Everything is so vast and surreal


   I am lost in waves of desire, undulating and engulfing me


   My core is on fire


   I have never felt this intoxicated before


   In my heart, I'm already married


   I'm humbled, I'm down on my knees


   I am entranced and entangled in your web of compassion


   I hold these feelings in the abysmal depths of my heart


   Safe from my demons and fears


   So ever grateful am I for these emotions and I say "thank you"


   Thank you for capturing my very essence of being


   Thank you for igniting the fire within


   Thank you for making my heart jump and skip a beat


   Simply put, "thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment