Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Seek Release

   Let the sweat pour down and wash over me
   In the deafening dawn
   I strive for a gentle reprieve
   My thoughts, in disarray, are seeping through the vaccum filter of my mind
   I cry out in dismay
   I'm seeking solace from my mental imprisonment
   Inklings of venom slither onto the embankment of my consciousness
   I'm testing and tearing at the seams of reality
   I'm ready to surrender to perceptions of serenity
   Let my frantic fanatics dissolve into the bitter sea
   A sweet symphony
   I yearn to break out of the confines of my confusion
   I've wept tears of acid rain
   I've knealt before Kwan Yin
   Absolve me from my sins
   I'm enmeshed in a sea of faces--
   My disturbed entanglement
   Is it possible?
   Could there be a release?

No comments:

Post a Comment