Friday, April 22, 2016

Randomness and Non-Dissonance

I have come to a recent epiphany about life due to some recent multiple personal experiences.  I have come to the conclusion that if i have any rules, schedules,  or dissonance to doing something that doesn't feel comfortable or familiar or habit, I am truly denying myself of some very important feelings and experiences. I have recently agreed to do things, try things,  engage in things that I was originally in resistance to. After reluctantly accepting these other ideas and paths, I have come to the conclusion that I sincerely and surprisingly enjoyed these alternate activities immensely, random, non conventional to myself activities or paths have ultimately ended up making me feel so grateful that I did it, made me feel so alive and carefree. Don't place so many rules and standards on your life and you just may be refreshingly surprised and enlightened! !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment